Wednesday 6 June 2012

The secret behind Genelia's new look

"Riteish has a great sense of style, for sure. Actually, it was Riteish's idea and he had for long asked me why I don't try going short," the 24-year-old said at an event here Monday. The makeover is something she couldn't have experimented with while filming a movie.

The secret behind Genelia's … 

"Normally, due to continuity issues, you don't get the opportunity to try a different style. I thought there is a break after marriage so let me do something that's different and new," added Genelia, who married Riteish in February. 

The secret behind Genelia's … 

In a recent interview, Genelia said that nothing has really changed post wedding. The most interesting part though, she says that she is happy to have her hubby with her.

The secret behind Genelia's …

She does not have an movie projects in South India. She is looking forward for the shooting with an Abhay Deol movie to start.

The secret behind Genelia's … 

But in the meanwhile, she is signed on the TV project - The Chosen One - where she will play mentor to the contestants

The secret behind Genelia's … 

In college, I used to have my entire hand filled with friendship bands and that used to be my style statement, be it with any outfit. 'They were of different colours and looked really cool,' said Genelia, who played a college girl in the 2008-hit 'Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na.'

The secret behind Genelia's … 

"Then when my jeans would fade away, I would cut them off and use them as shorts or (wore) shirts tied up. So I like that kind of style and I would say I enjoy street style more when it is about casual dressing," she added.

The secret behind Genelia's … 

Newly-wed actress Genelia D'Souza will be seen mentoring 11 young girls on the TV show Lux The Chosen One. This is Genelia's second TV show after Big Switch.

The secret behind Genelia's … 

Genelia will play mentor to the contestants, giving them style tips and helping to refine their dress sense, and also guiding them with personal motivational talk. The girls are from five different cities of the country.

The secret behind Genelia's …

No comments:

Post a Comment